[asterisk-dev] mvanbaak: trunk r125096 - /trunk/channels/chan_skinny.c

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Sat Jun 28 17:12:35 CDT 2008

Michiel wrote:
>> I have chan_skinny completely converted (there is a whole lot of new
>> code since Qwell worked on his branch).  Compiles with no warnings or
>> errors.  I am seeing some odd behavior related to handling multiple calls,
>> transfers, placing one call on hold to start another, etc..
>>
>> I plan to revisit it on Monday, if no one objects I would like to post
>> the patch to Mantis so the other developers familiar with chan_skinny
>> can review it.
>>
>> Dan

> Dan,

> If you have a patch you would like to be tested, tell me the bugnumber.
I have not opened the bug yet, the patch is at work, so it will go up
on Monday morning...

> The issues you see in chan_skinny, do you see them without the macros as
> well ?
> I remember there was some issue with multiple calls on my box running
> latest trunk yesterday.
> I'm not at home now and dont have any skinny phones with me here so
> cannot verify right now.

Like a twit I dove right in and started the conversion without testing
trunk first.  I will revert the changes once I generate a patch and test
it.  I suspect it might not be the macro conversion, as I saw these issues
before and had resolved them and generated a patch when working on the
Hold/Resume and transfer features.  The fix may have gotten lost in the
flurry of changes to chan_skinny recently.

Dan