[asterisk-dev] mvanbaak: trunk r125096 - /trunk/channels/chan_skinny.c

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Sat Jun 28 13:42:14 CDT 2008

Russell Wrote:

> If anyone is looking for a janitor-style project, while looking over
> this code I noticed that there is a big need for conversion to linked
> list macros in chan_skinny.

My last response to this appears to have gone afoul of the size/moderation
rules.

I made a pass at the conversion on Friday.  I did not manage to learn
enough about the macros by looking at the channels/apps already using
them, nor by reading linkedlist.h.  I did remember that Qwell has a
branch in SVN where he tackled this issue months ago, so I used it as
a reference, and that was great help in figuring out how to use the
macros.

I have chan_skinny completely converted (there is a whole lot of new
code since Qwell worked on his branch).  Compiles with no warnings or
errors.  I am seeing some odd behavior related to handling multiple calls,
transfers, placing one call on hold to start another, etc..

I plan to revisit it on Monday, if no one objects I would like to post
the patch to Mantis so the other developers familiar with chan_skinny
can review it.

Dan