[asterisk-dev] ISDN ETSI Call Rerouting

Wed Jun 4 07:23:35 CDT 2008

Hi!

I have Asterisk in front of an Siemens PBX which sends Call Rerouting
messages (e.g. a user forwards incoming calls to its mobile phone).

The ETSI Call Rerouting works this way:

                                        Hicom   rerouting
Caller          Telco                   PBX     target
------SETUP-----> |
                   | ----SETUP------------>
                   |
                   | <---CALL PROCEEDING---
                   |
                   | <---FACILITY+ --------
                   |    EtsiCallRerouting
                   |
                   | ----DISCONNECT------->
                   | <---RELEASE-----------
                   | ----RELEASE COMPLETE->

Thus, I would like to have Asterisk to forward the FACILITY message to
the telco. I use Asterisk 1.2 which does not support it and AFAIK there
is also no support for that in 1.4.

Before starting coding I want to know if there is already support for
that (or at least for decoding/encoding the ETSI Call Rerouting)
Asterisk 1.6 or trunk?

thanks
Klaus