[asterisk-dev] XML documentation of apps/functions/the_rest_of_the_world

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Sun Jul 13 14:02:21 CDT 2008

On Jul 12, 2008, at 7:43 PM, Michiel van Baak wrote:
> Me myself is not really happy with this, but I can understand the
> reason
> why this would be needed.
> I think this takes some of the more flexible and cool stuff we can do,
> but on the other hand the trouble we could get from it may be worse.

Well hopefully we can come up with a solution where don't lose the
flexibility you guys have been working toward, while also avoiding the
complexities of having the documentation, including the argument and
option meta data, not strictly tied to the module it pertains to.

> I'll talk it over with bkruse to see what we can do here.
>
> As soon as we come up with something we will post it here for review.

Sounds good.  Of course, if anyone else has any proposals on the
mechanics of doing this, please propose them here.

--
Russell Bryant
Senior Software Engineer