[asterisk-dev] XML documentation of apps/functions/the_rest_of_the_world

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Mon Jul 14 09:22:52 CDT 2008

Russell Bryant wrote:

> Sounds good.  Of course, if anyone else has any proposals on the
> mechanics of doing this, please propose them here.

I can't comment on the construction or the parsing of the data, but it
would be relatively straightforward to embed the documentation at link
time into the module in special section(s), named appropriately for the
language they represent. I'll have to research what the simplest way to
get access to this data would be, but it's certainly possible.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Director of Software Technologies