[asterisk-dev] Locking, coding guidelines addition

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Fri Jul 4 23:09:04 CDT 2008

On Jul 4, 2008, at 5:29 PM, Steve Totaro wrote:
> Since I am not a developer but an advanced tech, I can tell you beyond
> a shadow of a doubt that FreeSwitch handles much more capacity.

That's nice.  However, this thread is about talking about _Asterisk
development_ details.  Since you are an advanced tech, and not a
developer, then you're obviously not intimately familiar with Asterisk
locking strategies.  Your comments are more appropriate for the
asterisk-users mailing list.

Please stop hijacking this thread and taking it way off topic.

--
Russell Bryant
Senior Software Engineer