[asterisk-dev] ChannelRedirect improvments

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Mon Jan 28 12:15:52 CST 2008

Let me clarify my request a bit.  I was really talking about bug fixes that are
just about to get committed.  I don't want to build a 1.4.18 rc if someone was
about to commit something important.

Johan Wilfer wrote:
> I would like patch 0011553 to get in. It modifies the behavior of
> ChannelRedirect to not terminate the call executing the application if
> the channel that is going to be redirected is invalid or any other error
> occurs.
>
> Instead errors or success is reflected in the variable
> CHANNELREDIRECT_STATUS

I would consider this an enhancement that is only appropriate for 1.6, and since
1.6 is not feature frozen, there is no rush on these things.  It will be
reviewed and merged when someone is able to make their way back to it.  The last
patch on there is less than 2 weeks old.  :)

--
Russell Bryant
Senior Software Engineer