[asterisk-dev] ChannelRedirect improvments (was: Asterisk 1.4.18 and 1.6.0-beta2 coming soon)

Johan Wilfer johan at wilfer.se
Mon Jan 28 11:19:52 CST 2008

I would like patch 0011553 to get in. It modifies the behavior of
ChannelRedirect to not terminate the call executing the application if
the channel that is going to be redirected is invalid or any other error
occurs.

Instead errors or success is reflected in the variable
CHANNELREDIRECT_STATUS

/Johan