[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 1.4.18 and 1.6.0-beta2 coming soon

Johansson Olle E oej at edvina.net
Tue Jan 29 02:20:15 CST 2008

28 jan 2008 kl. 17.43 skrev Russell Bryant:

> I would like to build these two releases very soon.  Let me know if
> you have
> pending patches that you want to get in first.  I have one set of
> deadlock fixes
> I am going to merge, but will be ready after that.  When I do the
> 1.4.18
> release, I will make it available as a release candidate for a few
> days, as I
> promised in a previous email.

I have a pending fix for 1.4 notify races in the bug tracker that I need
some test results on. As I'm flying home today from beautiful Spain,
I can't promise to committ those today. I'll add a reminder in mantis.

For 1.6 I have a couple of branches to merge - kill-the-user and
videocaps,
but that can be added for beta 3 too.

/O