[asterisk-dev] Zaptel-1.4.8; Zap trunk reverts to dialtone instead of processing call

MENEAULT Maxime maxmeneault at free.fr
Mon Jan 28 01:44:09 CST 2008

Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> MENEAULT Maxime wrote:
>> I am experiencing the same issue as syd wonder.
>>
>> Basically when calling out on a analog channel (using dtmf deferred
>> dialing) the number is not dialed at all. That's why we hear a dialtone.
>>
>> Hopefully I can tell you more about the issue,
>> this is a regression due to commit revision 3490 from zaptel:
>
> Your reply and channel log are badly pasted into the email message and
> are difficult to read.

Actually this logs are not mine and there is nothing to see in the logs
because neither zaptel nor asterisk raise errors. In the logs everything
looks like a normal call.

> If you would, please open an issue on bugs.digium.com for this problem,
> and upload (don't paste or post as a comment) your zaptel.conf,
> zapata.conf and the console log from Asterisk when dialing with Zaptel
> 1.4.8. Once you have done that reply to this message with the issue
> number and I'll take a look at it right away. Thanks.

I don't think configuration is meaningful at all because zaptel revision
3474 works and 3490 don't.
Unless there are some implicit changes to configuration parameters from
one version to another?

Anyway I uploaded everything... Take a look at bug 11855.