[asterisk-dev] Zaptel-1.4.8; Zap trunk reverts to dialtone instead of processing call

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Fri Jan 25 16:22:30 CST 2008

MENEAULT Maxime wrote:
> I am experiencing the same issue as syd wonder.
>
> Basically when calling out on a analog channel (using dtmf deferred
> dialing) the number is not dialed at all. That's why we hear a dialtone.
>
> Hopefully I can tell you more about the issue,
> this is a regression due to commit revision 3490 from zaptel:

Your reply and channel log are badly pasted into the email message and
are difficult to read.

If you would, please open an issue on bugs.digium.com for this problem,
and upload (don't paste or post as a comment) your zaptel.conf,
zapata.conf and the console log from Asterisk when dialing with Zaptel
1.4.8. Once you have done that reply to this message with the issue
number and I'll take a look at it right away. Thanks.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Director of Software Technologies