[asterisk-dev] Zaptel-1.4.8; Zap trunk reverts to dialtone instead of processing call

syd wonder sydsyd65 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 29 18:11:03 CST 2008

Thanks MENEAULT.  I considered opening the bug in response to Kevin's request (went as far as securing a login ID) but thought that you would be better able to describe the problem than I could.> Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 08:44:09 +0100> From: maxmeneault at free.fr> To: asterisk-dev at lists.digium.com> Subject: Re: [asterisk-dev] Zaptel-1.4.8; Zap trunk reverts to dialtone instead of processing call> > Kevin P. Fleming wrote:> > MENEAULT Maxime wrote:> >> I am experiencing the same issue as syd wonder.> >>> >> Basically when calling out on a analog channel (using dtmf deferred > >> dialing) the number is not dialed at all. That's why we hear a dialtone.> >>> >> Hopefully I can tell you more about the issue,> >> this is a regression due to commit revision 3490 from zaptel:> > > > Your reply and channel log are badly pasted into the email message and> > are difficult to read.> >> > Actually this logs are not mine and there is nothing to see in the logs > because neither zaptel nor asterisk raise errors. In the logs everything > looks like a normal call.> > > If you would, please open an issue on bugs.digium.com for this problem,> > and upload (don't paste or post as a comment) your zaptel.conf,> > zapata.conf and the console log from Asterisk when dialing with Zaptel> > 1.4.8. Once you have done that reply to this message with the issue> > number and I'll take a look at it right away. Thanks.> > > > I don't think configuration is meaningful at all because zaptel revision > 3474 works and 3490 don't.> Unless there are some implicit changes to configuration parameters from > one version to another?> > Anyway I uploaded everything... Take a look at bug 11855.> > _______________________________________________> --Bandwidth and Colocation Provided by http://www.api-digital.com--> > asterisk-dev mailing list> To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit:> http://lists.digium.com/mailman/listinfo/asterisk-dev