[asterisk-dev] Should SVN be giving good trunk by now?

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Thu Jan 17 01:49:25 CST 2008

I'm a little perplexed, but it could be my own cluelessness.

I'm issuing this command, for reference early Thursday morning EST.

svn checkout http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/trunk

I get a different revision each time, oddly each time I run it I get a
higher version than before (so far) but on run #6 I'm only up to 92035.

I may have misunderstood that it should be fixed right now, it may still
be broken, or I may be an idiot in terms of my use of the command.

Hope someone can clue me in.

Thx.

b.

believed to be clean.