[asterisk-dev] Easy packaging (Was unstable releases)

Jared Smith jsmith at digium.com
Wed Jan 16 14:28:02 CST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joel Vandal" <jvandal at infoteck.qc.ca>
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 2:41:54 PM (GMT-0500) America/New_York
Subject: Re: [asterisk-dev] Easy packaging (Was unstable releases)

> I think we must continue in private before a moderator told us that this
> is not related to * development =)

No, there's no need to move this discussion off this list -- I think the discussion of packaging Asterisk for various distributions is close enough to the topic of the list that we can let it continue here, unless it gets out of hand.  So, for now, let's keep the discussion going!

--
Jared Smith
Community Relations Manager