[asterisk-dev] Unstable releases lately

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Sat Jan 12 09:54:01 CST 2008

Bob wrote:

> There are a ton of changes between the 1.4 trunk and 1.4.17 releases. I'm
> left wondering what process happens when 1.4 trunk (branch actually) becomes
> 1.4.18. Obviously it doesn't spend an hour in testing. Is there a 1.4.18
> release candidate? Am I correct in assuming that Mr. Fleming just pushes the
> 1.4 branch into a tag on his own and moves on?

I have not made an Asterisk 1.4 release in quite some time... 12 months
ago to be exact (1.4.0). In addition to this message being off-topic for
this list, you should really have a factual basis for your comments if
you wish them to taken seriously and not as just trolling.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Director of Software Technologies