[asterisk-dev] Post Call QoS in Asterisk 1.4

Matthew J. Roth mroth at imminc.com
Sun Feb 24 10:32:10 CST 2008

Johansson Olle E wrote:
> It's added for each channel, but as you know, the dialplan processing
> only involves the caller's channel.
>
> ...snip...
>
> Reaching the outbound channel from the dialplan, especially after a
> hangup, will be tricky. So what you might want is that the bridged
> channel (outbound) sends the data across the bridge at hangup time,
> maybe in the control frame.

Olle,

Could the AMI be used to gather this data for both channels?

I imagine that you could listen for LINK events to get both of the
bridged channels, then use GetVar to gather the QoS channel variables.
I'm not sure when would be the best time to query for the variables.
Maybe after the HANGUP or UNLINK events are received for the channels.

Regards,

Matthew Roth
InterMedia Marketing Solutions
Software Engineer and Systems Developer