[asterisk-dev] wctdm 4/8/24 VMWI generation capabilities

Andrew Kohlsmith (lists) aklists at mixdown.ca
Wed Dec 10 14:41:37 CST 2008

On December 10, 2008 04:55:02 am Alec Davis wrote:
> I've been looking over the code for the wctdm and the wctdm24xxp looking
> for clues on how to turn on the message waiting lights of various connected
> analog phones.

My analog phones receive MWI from my 6-year-old wctdm card without issue...
Unless there is a particular kind of MWI you are looking for that isn't
supported.

The one phone is one of those Nortel sets that has the fancy services screen,
and I was driving that with Asterisk's ADSI implementation for about as long
(6 years).

-A.