[asterisk-dev] Error msg: Asterisk is not Thread safe

Derek Smithies derek at indranet.co.nz
Sat Dec 6 13:20:51 CST 2008

Hi,
  Terry - more details please.

What hardware cards are in your machine - how many active lines etc..

What driver/svn version etc?

It might be mobo specific.. It might be memory related.

It could be compiler specific.

Can whoever is getting these thread messages please report what exactly
they have on their box too please..

Derek.