[asterisk-dev] Bridging two Channels

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 08:38:29 CDT 2008

Asterisk 1.2 reached it's official EOL for dev over 2 years ago
actually, but I still write patches for it, especially back-porting
features from 1.4 to it. There are still a significant number of
people that use 1.2 and still develop for it(like Fonality and Digium
themselves through Switchvox), so I would not rule out any discussion
or mention of development on 1.2 in this list.

As for posting as a user looking for the answer to a user question on
a dev list, I do not approve of that and I do discourage that on my
own project forums. If this thread had been asked on the users list I
still would have responded with the same posting I did here.
Unfortunaly on mailing lists there is no easy way for an admin to
force a topic to a different list like a forum admin can do.

MATT---