[asterisk-dev] Bridging two Channels

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Sat Apr 26 08:20:30 CDT 2008

Guess I wound up encouraging posting to the wrong list...

Just because Devs tend to know more does not make your post related to
the development of Asterisk because you get your way.  How does your
question relate to the development of Asterisk in any way shape or
form?

BTW, I am a mere user but I like to read what people smarter than
myself have to say.

If you are discussing application dev for 1.2.X then again, it is a
moot point as it has reached it's EOL for dev.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro