[asterisk-dev] MFC/R2 in chan_zap

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 02:21:29 CDT 2008

Hello there,

Following up on our previous discussion about MFC/R2  (
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-dev/2008-March/032422.html
), now I have proposed a patch for chan_zap.c, anyone interested can
take a look at: http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=12509

This is pretty much a bare bones patch and I have only tested it with
my limited hardware and time resources for the México R2 variant. I
have a couple of friends in Brazil, Thailand and Argentina that are
willing to help to support their respective MFC/R2 variants so I think
they will be supported soon as well.

Please feel free to contact me if you want your country R2 variant supported.

- Moisés Silva

--
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the
death your right to say it." Voltaire