[asterisk-dev] (off-list) Re: MFC/R2 in chan_zap

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Thu Apr 24 09:13:59 CDT 2008

Would you like svn access to help maintain this code as you are working on it?
I am fine with offering that but it is important that you understand the
licensing issues involved.

1) Please address my licensing question about openr2 that I posted to issue 12509.

2) If anyone else works on this code, the code _MUST_ go through
bugs.digium.com.  The patches can be posted to the same issue.  This is to make
sure that all code that goes into this is covered by a valid license agreement
with Digium.

3) I see that someone pointed to the Digivoice stuff.  Be very careful here.  If
you end up using any other GPL code, then you no longer have the right to
license it to Digium.

Does this make sense?

--
Russell Bryant