[asterisk-dev] RealTime system and CLI show xxx

Eliel Sardanons eliel at eliel.com.ar
Thu Sep 27 11:20:56 CDT 2007

I have the same problem with realtime queues, when you reload app_queue.so
no more realtime queues are loaded in memory until a call enters a realtime
queue and that queue is loaded or you run a CLI command like ´queue show
<realtime_queue_name>´, I am trying to fix this problem and I am doing a
patch to add a configuration option called persistentqueues like the already
done persistenmembers, to make app_queue.so loaded realtime queues on
reload.
I think we could make a patch like this on other modules (???)

Eliel

On 9/27/07, Daniel Hazelbaker <daniel at highdesertchurch.com> wrote:

> I believe I remember hearing a while ago that when using the realtime
> system (for example realtime SIP) that the cli (and manager) commands
> no longer list entries defined in the realtime system, which I can
> verify on my system.  Are there any plans to fix this?  Is it just a
> matter of somebody taking the time to figure out how to do it or is
> it "desired" behavior?  I don't see anything in mantis and I don't
> want to start working on something if it is not wanted or already
> being worked on.
>
> Daniel Hazelbaker

Eliel Sardañons