[asterisk-dev] RealTime system and CLI show xxx

Mark Michelson mmichelson at digium.com
Sun Sep 30 11:03:33 CDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Eliel Sardanons" <eliel at eliel.com.ar>
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2007 11:20:56 AM (GMT-0600) America/Chicago
Subject: Re: [asterisk-dev] RealTime system and CLI show xxx

I have the same problem with realtime queues, when you reload app_queue.so no more realtime queues are loaded in memory until a call enters a realtime queue and that queue is loaded or you run a CLI command like ´queue show <realtime_queue_name>´, I am trying to fix this problem and I am doing a patch to add a configuration option called persistentqueues like the already done persistenmembers, to make app_queue.so loaded realtime queues on reload.
I think we could make a patch like this on other modules (???)

Eliel

____

Sorry for the strange formatting here, but I'm using an unfamiliar e-mail client for responding.

I committed a fix (svn revision 81416) which should have taken care of the problem of realtime queues being deleted
from memory during a reload. This fix will be in 1.4.12 when it is released.

Mark Michelson