[asterisk-dev] RealTime system and CLI show xxx

Daniel Hazelbaker daniel at highdesertchurch.com
Thu Sep 27 10:11:03 CDT 2007

I believe I remember hearing a while ago that when using the realtime
system (for example realtime SIP) that the cli (and manager) commands
no longer list entries defined in the realtime system, which I can
verify on my system.  Are there any plans to fix this?  Is it just a
matter of somebody taking the time to figure out how to do it or is
it "desired" behavior?  I don't see anything in mantis and I don't
want to start working on something if it is not wanted or already
being worked on.

Daniel Hazelbaker