[asterisk-dev] Thoughts on Asterisk release management

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Thu Sep 20 10:38:09 CDT 2007

Jared Smith wrote:
> I've offered to help coordinate such an effort (run by the community,
> not by Digium developers), and have even secured a machine to run the
> testing on.  What would be most useful is for people to start donating
> *code* that tests various aspects of Asterisk.  I've already had several
> people offer to send me some SIPP scripts for testing the SIP channel
> driver, but so far nobody has followed through.

I would also be willing to help out with this to some degree.  I have some tests
of my own I can contribute and would be happy to set up a place for this to be
managed in a subversion repository on svncommunity.digium.com.  Contact me off
list and we'll work out the details.

--
Russell Bryant
Software Engineer