[asterisk-dev] Thoughts on Asterisk release management

Donny Kavanagh donnyk at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 09:56:33 CDT 2007

There is a build environment that exists which i believe at this
current time tests at least freebsd and linux, both 32 & 64bit builds.
 Its automated and provides stats on irc.  This is not nearly enough i
agree, but its a start.  If you are curious about this, josh would
have more information.

Donny/Juggie