[asterisk-dev] Continue Asterisk 1.2 support

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Thu Sep 13 08:29:27 CDT 2007

Atis wrote:
> Thanks, it seems to be fixed. I hope it'll get into 1.4.12. I did 10
> tests (usually crash should be after two), and no extra channels, no
> crashes. Thank you.

That is _great_ news.  Thanks for the feedback.  This fix will be in 1.4.12,
which I expect will be released next week.

> P.S.
> Why i can't comment in mantis - that everything is fine? I can only
> reopen issue, but probably that's not the best thing to do.

If it doesn't let you leave a comment after it's closed, then go ahead and
reopen it to leave a comment.  It's not a big deal, and the feedback is very
valuable to have on record.

--
Russell Bryant
Software Engineer