[asterisk-dev] Continue Asterisk 1.2 support

Atis atis at BEST.eu.org
Thu Sep 13 03:42:15 CDT 2007

On 9/13/07, Dwayne Hubbard <dhubbard at digium.com> wrote:
> Atis,
>   I believe that I fixed issue 10636 in revision 82286 of the 1.4 branch (revision 82287 of trunk).  The time you took to provide a good bug report was very helpful for issue replication.  Feel free to try the latest code and provide feedback.

Thanks, it seems to be fixed. I hope it'll get into 1.4.12. I did 10
tests (usually crash should be after two), and no extra channels, no
crashes. Thank you.

P.S.
Why i can't comment in mantis - that everything is fine? I can only
reopen issue, but probably that's not the best thing to do.

Regards,
Atis

--
Atis Lezdins,