[asterisk-dev] Suppress "Hangup" manager event for called agent.

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Nov 7 21:30:08 CST 2007

On Wed, 7 Nov 2007, BJ Weschke wrote:

> If you want to see the actual actions driven by app_queue you'll want to
> take a look at the AgentCalled, AgentConnect, AgentComplete manager
> events with the eventwhencalled behavior enabled for the queue in
> queues.conf. There's also a RINGNOANSWER queue action that is logged,
> but it doesn't presently throw a manager event when it happens. This
> might be a nice addition if you're looking to monitor for these events
> via the manager.

   Thanks BJ.

   The problem, in my case, however, is that we are not using the 'agent'
functionality;  we are simply throwing queue members in as SIP interfaces,
e.g. member => SIP/ext.  This is a little easier for our purposes than
having to deal with some of the other strings attached to the agent
scheme.

   Because of this, Agent* events don't get thrown by the manager.
Anything else we can do to get this result?

--
Alex Balashov
Evariste Systems