[asterisk-dev] SVN-trunk r63105 voicemail segfaults on MIPSEL

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Fri May 4 23:59:49 MST 2007

I'm stuck beyond the report; I haven't been able to finagle GDB onto the
embedded boxes I use (Netgear WGT634U, openWRT kamikaze) yet, and I
can't run trunk on my production machine.

I get an immediate segfault when the dialplan logic calls Voicemail().
I played with many parameters, all permutations crashed.

My last build was r-61708, and it works just fine.

FYI.

B.

believed to be clean.