[asterisk-dev] 1.4 spanish sounds

François Delawarde fdelawarde at wirelessmundi.com
Fri Mar 30 05:59:56 MST 2007

I still would prefer whatever Spanish (from Spain, Colombia, ...) but
the one currently included that REALLY have a strong accent...

This site had a very good, free and almost complete set of Spanish
voices, but it was rejected for inclusion in 1.4

see http://www.voipnovatos.es/index.php?itemid=934

François.