[asterisk-dev] Problem with phantom rings....

Steve Totaro stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com
Tue Mar 27 05:49:08 MST 2007

Even though this was not really a dev question, a golden nugget was revealed so I added it to the Wiki http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+cmd+WaitForRing .

I had his issue once a long time ago and never found a solution except to have the telco tech fix it.

Question, is there noise on the line during calls?  Is this a complete workaround for the issue or do you still need to have the line looked at?

Thanks,
Steve Totaro
http://www.asteriskhelpdesk.com
KB3OPB