[asterisk-dev] Problem with phantom rings....

Marius Stankevičius marius at ktv.lt
Wed Mar 28 00:55:59 MST 2007

No nise in the line during calls, but there are random spikes of noize when
phone is on-hook. It does not happen right after you hang up the call...
When there is incoming call the level of Rx is constant and in case of noise
Rx rises relatively slowly almost to the level of ringing and then goes out,
but TDM400p card registers it as an incoming ring and does not check if it
rings further. I think asterisk should hang up the call when it registers
dialtone in the line instead of ringing...

Ofcourse that is only my idea, I'm not so good at programming as to rewrite
the driver module

And sorry for my english :)

Marius Stankevičius
UAB "Viginta"