[asterisk-dev] autoconf wonky?

Chris Heiser cheiser at config.name
Thu Mar 8 11:34:31 MST 2007

I'll try 2.60.  2.61 builds a file that just doesn't work.  As to the
configure vs. configure.ac

>From configure in the 1.4.1 tarball:

#! /bin/sh
# From configure.ac Revision: 55052 .
# Guess values for system-dependent variables and create Makefiles.
# Generated by GNU Autoconf 2.60.

>From configure.ac in the 1.4.1 tarball:

AC_COPYRIGHT("Asterisk")
AC_REVISION($Revision: 57556 $)