[asterisk-dev] autoconf wonky?

Chris Heiser cheiser at config.name
Thu Mar 8 12:08:25 MST 2007

I upgraded my ubuntu box to 2.60a (for some reason, they feel the need to
patch it).  I'm still getting the same odd results, and the same bad
configure script is being generated as it was in 2.61.  Errors/Warnings
generated when attempting to run the new configure script:

checking how to run the C++ preprocessor... g++ -E
./configure: line 6238: AST_PROG_LD: command not found
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking for ranlib... ranlib
./configure: line 6468: AST_CHECK_GNU_MAKE: command not found
checking for grep... (cached) /bin/grep
checking for ar... /usr/bin/ar
checking for find... /usr/bin/find
checking for compress... /usr/bin/compress
checking for basename... /usr/bin/basename
checking for id... /usr/bin/id
checking for dirname... /usr/bin/dirname
checking for sh... /bin/sh
checking for ln... /bin/ln
checking for dot... /usr/bin/dot
checking for strip... /usr/bin/strip
checking for wget... /usr/bin/wget
./configure: line 7016: ACX_PTHREAD: command not found
./configure: line 7041: syntax error near unexpected token `ALSA,'
./configure: line 7041: `AST_EXT_LIB_SETUP(ALSA, Advanced Linux Sound
Architecture, asound)'

--Chris