[asterisk-dev] Thoughts on the messages dealing with temporary

Eric Caron eric.caron at jobdig.com
Mon Jun 25 21:33:14 CDT 2007

I'll gladly do the recording and the submit the code changes, I just
don't know how much any of the core wants a Minnesotan accent next to
the smooth operator voice;-)
The initial bug was closed, in theory, because people disagreed with the
proposal (shown by their lack of response). This is why I posted to
asterisk-dev in the first place. All I need is a few more "I agree with
your reasoning" and I'll crank out the patch.

--
*Eric Caron*
Webmaster

See who we know in common <http://www.linkedin.com/e/wwk/6506510/> 	Want