[asterisk-dev] Thoughts on the messages dealing with temporary

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Mon Jun 25 19:13:07 CDT 2007

On Monday 25 June 2007, Eric Caron wrote:
> Should I assume from the lack of replies that the powers-that-be prefer
> it the way it is and think this is a bad idea?

Lack of replies usually indicates lack of interest, not lack of support.  The
biggest impediment to changes like this tends to be getting the recording
changed, not changing the code.  Get the recording done, and uploaded to the
bugtracker, and I think you'll find that it gets committed swiftly.

--
Tilghman