[asterisk-dev] Realtime Billing of simultaneous use of the same account

MELARGA COULIBALY melargacoulibaly at yahoo.fr
Sat Jun 23 04:47:19 CDT 2007

Hi all,

  I need help on how to manage the realtime billing of simultaneous use of a given account.
  I mean that many users can use the same accouncode to make call and my billing Perl-Script must be capable to realtime bill these users communications so that if the accountcode balance reach 0 the billing engine drop all the users communications attached to this accountcode.

  Thanks,
  Melarga