[asterisk-dev] SIP Missed Calls when calling SIP phones parallel

Gunnar Schaller linux at nowin.de
Thu Jun 21 16:14:46 CDT 2007

Hello,
In the mentioned thread in this list I told about the check on
p->owner. Look here:
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-dev/2007-June/027989.html
You changed this in your branch. The branch works, my colleague made a
short test regarding the missed calls.
But as also told trunk is no choice for my office. We need a stable
Bristuffed-Asterisk and so I backported your changes to our rock-solid
Asterisk 1.2. I know Asterisk-developers don't like that.
In the feature I plan to upgrade to Asterisk 1.6. But it has to be
stable and there have to be a Bristuffed version, cause I need the
card-drivers.

Gunnar