[asterisk-dev] Snom missed call / completed elsewhere

Gunnar Schaller linux at nowin.de
Wed Jun 6 10:27:45 MST 2007

Hello Olle,
Good try :-) , but it would not work. Line 8242:
if( ... p->owner ...)
Remove p->owner in this line, cause it is NULL. It is set to NULL
in line 3783, but after that in line 3814 is the call to
transmit_request (which checks the p->owner I wrote above).
Tomorrow I will test it with this change and give a feedback. And
forgive me to backport it to Asterisk 1.2, trunk is no choice for our
office. If there is some time I will install your version and check
the correct behaviour.

Thanks,
Gunnar Schaller