[asterisk-dev] plese help

satya panda satya.panda.org at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 03:54:56 CDT 2007

  Hi,
        How, do u know it dies, check whether is it still in memory.Ok first
do one thing delete all files that asterisk
         creates while installation.ok tell me one thing when u start your
o.s is asterisk alrady started or u give asterisk -c to start it. if it is
already started then delete the script that starts it.ofcourse the next time
u boot u have to start asterisk manually.then do a fresh compilation and try
again.First check where is the asterisk binary situated i mean in which
directory, then start ur asterisk manually asterisk -c. If there is an erreo
and it stops then there must be core dump in the directory where the
asterisk bin was present.Then use gdb to understand the state of process
when the error occured.

regards
satya panda