[asterisk-dev] plese help

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Thu Jul 26 16:51:43 CDT 2007

jazzy singh wrote:
> Please help......I'm using asterisk-1.2.13  with lumenvox, festival.. I
> was able to compile and install it without any problem,,as soon as I run
> asterisk it dies without giving any kind of error. Anybody please help ....

You have got to be kidding me ...  You have now started 4 threads asking for
help on the same thing.  You have received many suggestions for things to check
for, and you have not responded to most of them.

This is not intended to be a technical support forum.  Please try the
asterisk-users mailing list to get help.  If you are able to determine a problem
*with an up to date version*, then you can file a bug on bugs.digium.com.  We
don't handle bug reports through this mailing list so that the information stays
organized and doesn't get lost.

--
Russell Bryant
Software Engineer