[asterisk-dev] plese help

satya panda satya.panda.org at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 04:04:25 CDT 2007

Hi, Jazzy u can also do another thing since u are getting error messages in
chan_zap.c.There must be some problem with your c file replace that file
with a new copy.and tell me which operating system u are using so that u may
have to change the paths in your Makefile in line

LIBS+=-lpthread -lcrypto -lm -L/usr/local/lib -L/usr/pkg/lib -lncurses
check whether all library files are in path or not.