[asterisk-dev] missing seqno setting in rtp.c::ast_rtp_read()

Luigi Rizzo rizzo at icir.org
Tue Jul 24 14:15:07 CDT 2007

during some experiments adding video to chan_oss/chan_alsa,
(which btw is in good shape - we can display video from
linphone using h263p, with just a smallish patch and
the addition of ffmpeg and SDL libraries)
a student of mine found out that the statement

               rtp->f.seqno = seqno;

in ast_rtp_read() is done only for audio frames.
We think it is useful if not necessary for video as well,
and given that there is room in the struct header, why
don't keep the info unconditionally also for other frame types ?

I'd be tempted to move the assignment before the test for
audio/video/other frames.

Comments anyone ?

	cheers
	luigi