[asterisk-dev] Porting an app from Asterisk 1.2 to 1.4

Atlanticnynex atlanticnynex at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 11:18:51 CDT 2007

First of all I can't say that I'm sure because I didn't write that code.
As far as I've been told this was written completely from scratch for
OpenPBX
by one of their developers, and unless you are certain after comparing
sources,
then I think it is unwise to make such allegations of code theft. I myself
haven't
had the opportunity to do so, but I will make my own attempt to see just for
curiosity.

Well that wasn't exactly the kind of help I was looking for so if anyone
else still has some suggestions
please share :).

~kn0x~

>Message: 1
>Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 09:38:33 -0400
>From: Steve Kann <stevek at stevek.com>
>Subject: Re: [asterisk-dev] Porting an app from Asterisk 1.2 to 1.4
>

>Mr. Knox (or Atlanticnynex?)
>
>You can probably start by changing the copyright on the files you're
>working on back to those who rightfully own the copyright here.  Clearly
>this code came from app_conference, and amongst other changes, someone
>has changed the copyright.
>

>-SteveK

Let me start off by saying that I'm a novice when it comes to C++, and a