[asterisk-dev] Porting an app from Asterisk 1.2 to 1.4

Mihai Balea mihai at hates.ms
Mon Jul 2 12:05:17 CDT 2007

On Jul 2, 2007, at 12:18 PM, Atlanticnynex wrote:

> First of all I can't say that I'm sure because I didn't write that
> code.
> As far as I've been told this was written completely from scratch
> for OpenPBX
> by one of their developers, and unless you are certain after
> comparing sources,
> then I think it is unwise to make such allegations of code theft. I
> myself haven't
> had the opportunity to do so, but I will make my own attempt to see
> just for curiosity.

Well, appconference code is open source (GPL), so please feel free to
investigate.
You can find the project here:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/appconference

> Well that wasn't exactly the kind of help I was looking for so if
> anyone else still has some suggestions
> please share :).

Any particular reason you don't want to use appconference? Trunk
builds with Asterisk 1.4.x series.
I'm not sure what features you are looking for, but appconference
might just fit the bill and save you some work...

Mihai