[asterisk-dev] Asterisk going to SIPit!

Marc Blanchet marc.blanchet at viagenie.ca
Wed Feb 14 07:08:05 MST 2007

Le 07-02-13 à 10:39, Olle E Johansson a écrit :

> YXA is available at http://www.stacken.kth.se/project/yxa/ if you
> want to test.
> A very good, SIP-compliant and fast SIP proxy, written in Erlang.
> IPv6 support
> is mentioned as a core feature on the front page.

- right.
- my experience: many open source SIP stacks/UA/... claim IPv6
support. But when you test them, most barely connect to an ipv6
socket. Many were just fast hacks made many years ago by some
research projets and were never updated. I don't want to preclude
anything from any software, but don't become too excited when it says
"Ipv6 support".
- erlang, well, yet another language to learn if I want to debug this...
- will try it out.

Marc.