[asterisk-dev] AMR-NB

Chris Dobbs chris_dobbs at dobbscr.karoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 15 15:31:39 CDT 2007

Touche...!

As I see the following in the startup log

[codec_ccomms_amr.so] => (BESPOKE-AMR-2.1-NB Transcoder)
  == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/codecs.conf': Found
Aug 15 21:13:16 WARNING[28112]: codec_ccomms_amr.c:148 amrtolin_new:
amrtolin_new
  == Registered translator 'amrtolin' from format amr to slin, cost 17
Aug 15 21:13:16 WARNING[28112]: codec_ccomms_amr.c:184 lintoamr_new:
lintoamr_new
  == Registered translator 'lintoamr' from format slin to amr, cost 64
  == Manager registered action DBGet
  == Manager registered action DBPut

I assume all looks ok. The "show codecs" function looks to be an
informational command only - I guess I just need to find out where the info.
it's getting is held and add mine to it.
-Chris