[asterisk-dev] AMR-NB

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Wed Aug 15 11:56:02 CDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-08-15 at 16:45 +0100, Chris Dobbs wrote:
> My original Q should maby have been along the lines ok instructions to
> install a new codec under asterisk and what things require modifying to
> allow this to happen.

And the resulting answer would have possibly been, there are a lot of
examples already in asterisk to look at. If those examples are not
enough to help you out, we would like to look at your code to see what
you have done wrong or what was incomplete.

Of course then your reply would be to remind us of your NDA you
mentioned earlier. This would leave us at the same impass we came to
earlier.